Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome!

This is the noHold Blog, a new forum for talk about Virtual Agents, Web-Self Service, and Customer Experience. My name is Francesco. I'm the marketing/communications guy at noHold and am here to start a conversation. We are doing some very interesting things, all of which I'd like to hear your opinion about.

Aim of this Blog
My goal is to provide you with more information about our company and technology while learning about industry statistics and trends. Sometimes I will create my own posts, and sometimes I may respond to an article I have read. This Blog will be most valuable with participation from others in this space. I am interested to hear what you have to say.

A bit about us
noHold creates Virtual Agents capable of conversing with end-users in an interactive and diagnostic fashion, not too different from an interaction with a live person. What separates us from the competition are our unique features including: The ability to change the subject of a conversation, the ability to understand morphed and misspelled words, the ability to infer what an end-user is asking, and Confederated Knowledge. Confederated Knowledge is our newest feature that allows end-users to leverage knowledge from other existing Virtual Agents. We see this as a paradigm shift for customer support!

More posts to come. Keep an eye out for weekly posts or become a follower for updates when there is a new discussion topic. Also, follow us on Twitter for the most current goings-on at noHold.

No comments:

Post a Comment