A leading American manufacturer of consumer electronics that specializes in connectivity devices has seen great advances with the use of self-service augmented by a Virtual Agent. In the previous month (March), there have been a couple major highlights for this company; the Virtual Agent assisted hundreds of thousands of users in seven different languages with almost one million knowledge base views.
In addition to providing the company with access (behind a secure login) to automatic dashboards and reporting, we provide a monthly value card from our team including a section for the most commonly used solutions. The top 5 solutions used for last month were…
- What to do if you forget your router’s password
- Connecting a printer to your router
- Setting up or viewing the router’s password
- Resetting the router to factory default settings
- Setting up a password (WEP/WPA/WPA2) for the wireless network of your router
Does your company automate Frequently Asked Questions such as password issues? How do you measure the success of your self-service solution across multiple languages?