1) At the beginning of the year, Diego Ventura, CEO of noHold, attended the RE-WORK Virtual Assistant Summit in San Francisco. He participated in a discussion panel talking about how Virtual Assistants will improve our daily lives. To read more about this conference, click here.
2) IBM is putting on a conference all about Watson and AI called World of Watson 2016. Thought leaders in this space will gather to discuss all the great applications being made with AI. For more information on this conference, click here.
3) Conversational Interactions Conference (formerly known as Mobile Voice) being hosted locally to us, San Jose, CA, is another event to look out for. At the beginning of 2017, executives to engineers will come together and talk about how the interaction with digital devices will be impacted with the use of AI
4) AI World Conference in San Francisco is coming up next month. This is the industry's largest conference focused on how businesses can harness the power of AI and machine learning in today's world.
5) Analyst firm, Opus Research, is hosting the Intelligent Assistant Conference 2016 will focus on companies embracing the movement to digital interaction through mobile-friendly bots.
6) O'Reilly AI Conference in New York, New York has speakers that work for tech giants such as Google, Facebook, and more coming to help others discover the real-world opportunities of applied Artificial Intelligence.