June 28, 2016, MILPITAS, CA – As the acknowledged leader in web based self-service solutions; innovation is a top priority for noHold. Recently, five new features have been added to noHold’s AI platform (SICURA) to enrich the end user experience, as well as simplify administrative tasks in the back end. These new features include:
1) Sentiment Analysis- a Natural Language Processing (NLP) task that measures user sentiments during an interaction with a Virtual Assistant. The Virtual Assistant scores the dialog as positive, negative or neutral and acts accordingly. If the end user sounds frustrated, the Virtual Assistant can quickly provide access to a different channel and pass on the conversation log.
2) Customer Behavior Reports- specific reports that look at multiple interactions to pinpoint where end users are most frequently getting stuck, abandoning the conversation, etc. These reports allow administrators to quickly and easily improve the Virtual Assistant.
3) Context Retention- allows the Virtual Assistant to retain context among different phrases within a conversation. For example, if the end user asks about the availability of a “flight to Paris” first, and then continues in a separate phrase with, “How much does it cost?” The Virtual Assistant understands that “it” refers to the “flight to Paris.”
4) Offline Workflow- this feature provides administrative users the ability to edit published solutions without revealing the work in progress to the public. Once the content is ready, administrators can bring the offline instance, online, replacing the existing live content.
5) KIC 846- enables a Virtual Assistant to intelligently parse users’ queries to extract all relevant information necessary to direct users to the correct solution. If only partial information is given, the Virtual Assistant proactively asks for the remainder of the information needed for that interaction. To keep with the traveling example, Joe tells the Virtual Assistant he needs a flight to Paris on Monday around noon. After analyzing Joe’s query, the Virtual Assistant knows to ask for the rest of the information needed to effectively provide the best results. (I.e. from what airport he will be leaving, and when he needs to return.)
According to a Bank of America report citing IDC Research, AI is “an industry that will grow to $70 billion by 2020 from just $8.2 billion in 2013.” (Fortune.com) Recognizing this rapid growth, CEO and Founder of noHold, Diego Ventura goes on to say, “noHold is focused on continuing to provide an innovative and reliable platform for companies who want to leverage the many aspects of Artificial Intelligence that can help resolve real business problems. We do it in a practical manner where results are easily measurable and can be achieved quickly.”
About noHold, Inc.
noHold is a privately held company established in 1999 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA, USA (Silicon Valley). noHold is the acknowledged leader in Web based Self-service solutions with a mission to deliver real answers to real questions – real fast. Simple to use, easy to implement and as close to human as you can get, noHold turns automated customer support into cognitive customer interactions. noHold customers include Cisco, Dell, Intel and a host of industry leaders. More information can be found at http://www.nohold.com or subscribe to noHold’s vlog to hear more from CEO, Diego Ventura.
All other product and service names are the property of their respective owners.