Thursday, January 21, 2016

How Will Virtual Assistants Improve Our Daily Lives?

Guest Writer Diego Ventura, CEO of noHold Inc. 
Next week in San Francisco, January 28-29, experts in the Virtual Assistant (VA) and Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) industries will gather together to discuss the next generation in predictive intelligence. Leading innovators from major brands will share their views on the impact of VAs on business, communications, healthcare and industry.

If you are in San Francisco, come and say hello. I'm looking forward to participating in a panel discussion called, "How can VAs Improve our Daily Lives." You can find more details about the event here. It's going to be a great discussion, and I'm planning to talk about how competitors can actually work together to improve the experience. 

Check out this video to learn more about my perspective on this potentially controversial topic. 


So, let me know if you are planning to attend the Virtual Assistant Summit next week. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the topic. Or, you can click here to schedule a call to learn more about Virtual Assistants that work together.

Cheers, 
Diego 

No comments:

Post a Comment